Anti-crisis management is a system of management measures to diagnose, prevent, neutralize and overcome crisis events in an enterprise or company.
In most cases, crisis can have two scenarios of development: company manages to overcome it or undergoes the procedure of liquidation. After complex evaluation of condition of the company and perspectives of overcoming the crisis, the programme of recovery or liquidation of business is developed.
Opportunities of work within these programmes are various. They could be as follows:
- restructuration of creditor indebtedness;
- reorganization of business;
- reduction of expenses;
- management of non-core assets;
- attraction of investors;
- changing marketing policy;
- sale of business or its liquidation through the procedure of bankruptcy.
RCT company has necessary staff of lawyers, financial analytics, economists and auditors. In every case we use individual complex approach aimed at gaining maximum advantage for our clients.